The 2010 World of Concrete Trade Show is finally here! While some of our team members arrived over the weekend, almost everyone arrived bright and early this morning. As soon as we checked into our hotel rooms and bought a little something for breakfast, it was time to get to work laying carpet and setting up the booth for both teams.
This year marks a new beginning for both the Ashford Formula and RetroPlate teams at WOC '10. Instead of being miles apart from each other in the Las Vegas Convention Center, we are now back-to back, and will be from now on. No more having to explain where the other team's booth is from now on. Now all we have to do is point and say, "they're right behind us!"
Below are a few pictures of our hardworking team putting our booths together.
So what's new and exciting with Ashford Formula in 2010? Well, after years of talking and planning, and many, many hours of meetings, designing and data input, the long awaited and revamped AshfordFormula.com is finally making its debut. While we have not yet formally launched the website and gone live, we are giving everyone who stops by our booth a preview of what to expect in the coming week. It is a very exciting time for the Ashford Formula team! Let me share with you the new things you'll see on our new and improved website:
1. I'm An section where Applicators, Building Owners, Contractors and Specifiers can find information and downloads tailored specifically to their needs.
2. Rotating ad banners which will announce all Ashford Formula news, events and promotions as they happen.
3. Real testimonies from customers all over the world, both on the homepage and in our new Performance section. We will also be showcasing digital images of original letters from prominent corporations expressing their satisfaction with using the Ashford Formula on their facilities. We also have a submit your testimony section.
4. Rotating case study pictures featured on the home page from all over the globe that link directly to the new case studies section.
5. New Facebook and Twitter links which take you directly from AshfordFormula.com to these social media sites.
6. Ticker counting the billions of square-feet treated with the Ashford Formula everyday.
7. New and improved Google search engine dedicated to AshfordFormula.com.
8. Performance section that includes detailed case studies and photos, videos, industry specific profiles and testimonials.
9. Technical bulletins and articles.
10. Search feature for locating technical field representatives and international distributors.
11. Press section which includes press releases, news, green news and events.
12. Green section
13. Ashford Formula Blog
14. Company History, Product History and Corporate Team Profiles with pictures!